Beef soup with dumplings and yogurt
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We have meat, we have balls. Well then let's eat a good soup !! I dressed the Greek cream yogurt soup. It is lighter and of better quality than some sorts of sour cream that become lumpy and "disturb" the appearance of your plate.
- 400 gr beef
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 fat yellow card
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 3 young balls
- 1 tablespoon chopped wild thyme - personal tools
- 1 glass of creamy Greek yogurt
- chopped green parsley
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Beef soup with dumplings and yogurt:
- Cut the beef into cubes.
- The gules are cleaned, washed and cut into cubes.
- Peppers, onions and carrots are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
- Saute onions, carrots and peppers in oil. Sarati.
- Add the goulash, minced meat and thyme.
- The beef is lean, the yogurt too so I allowed myself to use oil.
- If you have beef that you think will be harder to penetrate, you can give it a few boils beforehand.
- Pour 2 liters of water over the meat and vegetables and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Try the meat and carrot if they are cooked.
- Pepper and season the soup with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
Good appetite !!!!!
Creamy Greek yogurt is lighter, slightly sour and of better quality than some varieties of sour cream that become lumpy and "disturb" the appearance of your plate.
The beef is lean, the yogurt too so I allowed myself to use oil.
If you have beef that you think will be harder to penetrate, you can give it a few boils beforehand.