Cod with lemon and natural potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For about 2 days, my husband kept telling me he wanted to eat fish. Therefore, I go to the market to buy fish, and there I come across a queue of 20 people. I give up and return home, where, buttoning the computer, I find out that it is a holiday and a release from the fish. So that's why there was a fish tail in the market. If my mother had lived, I would have known that before I left home. Now I still have a reason to buy fish, so I'm leaving again, but this time in a supermarket. I'm not happy with what I find in the fresh fish district given my small budget and the fact that I remembered that my mother-in-law likes fish but can't cook with an immobilized hand, so I decide to buy frozen fish. I decided to buy hake. I take it and come home to start cooking because it's quite late and I have to go to my mother to surprise her. He didn't expect me to go to her, so it was a joy to take them over.
Fish with natural potatoes
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Adinabalerina79: Fish with natural potatoes. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
2 pieces headless mackerel, fish spices, 1 egg, flour, 1/2 glass of beer, 500 g potatoes, lemon, salt, 1 clove garlic, garlic grinder, oil, sour cream
How to prepare
The fish is filleted, seasoned and left to cool for about 30 minutes.
Put the egg in a bowl and beat, adding beer, salt and flour, chew until it becomes the thickness of sour cream.
In the well-heated oil, we put the fish fillet through the obtained composition, we leave them until they start to turn golden.
We take them and place them on a paper towel or napkins (to draw the soaked oil).
Peeled potatoes are washed and boiled with a little salt and a tablespoon of oil.
When they are cooked, take 50 gr butter, let the butter melt, add chopped parsley and place in a removable form (or plate).
We prepare the garlic sauce:
Peel the garlic and grind it, rub it with salt and oil, add 6 tablespoons of sour cream and pepper.
Crispy potato hake
The hake is one of our favorite fish and if we prepare it this way, wrapped in a delicious crispy potatoes, is really extraordinarily tasty. Recipe it is very simple and can be prepared with any type of fish or even with chicken or turkey breast, cut into thin slices.
Ever since I arrived in Germany, I've been looking over fresh but so far I have only managed to find trout, once, at a Turkish store. Maybe I didn't notice them, but I didn't really see the fishermen in the town where we live. And since I love fish and couldn't wait to return to Italy, I bought 1 kg of hake fillets. Frozen, which is true, but delicious.
The potatoes are washed, salted and placed in a bamboo basket with a diameter of 20 cm.
Place the pieces of hake on top of the potatoes, mixed with dill, lemon peel and salt.
The bamboo basket is placed on the stainless steel steam support of the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking and the STEAM program is set for 15 minutes in the HIGH position.
Close the steam valve and press START.
After the program is over, leave it for another 10 minutes with the lid on, then release the steam with a kitchen utensil.
Open the lid and remove the bamboo basket.
Fish and steamed potatoes are served with a salad.
Baked potatoes with lemon juice
Baked lemon juice potatoes are a healthy and special garnish for a chicken breast grill. Unlike french fries, they have a finer and creamier texture due to olive oil, and a special flavor, conferred by lemon juice. Choose to cook your chicken potatoes with lemon juice in the oven for lunch!
Detailed ingredients for baked lemon juice potatoes:
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- the juice obtained from a lemon
- half a teaspoon of oregano
How to prepare potatoes with lemon juice in the oven:
Peel, wash and slice the potatoes into medium-thick slices. Heat the oven well. Place the potatoes in a baking tray, in a single layer. In a separate bowl, mix the other ingredients, then pour the mixture over the potatoes. Leave the tray uncovered in the oven for 50 minutes, until the potatoes soften and catch a copper crust. If the potatoes are not ready and the added mixture has evaporated, add a little more water. You can serve it to your child with a tomato and cucumber salad or a chicken breast grill.
Eclairs with lemon cream and whipped cream
1. Melt the butter in the milk over medium heat, then add a pinch of salt. When the whole composition is liquid, add the whole amount of flour at once and mix vigorously over low heat.
2. When the dough for the eclairs has gathered evenly, let it simmer for another 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
3. Put the eclaire dough in a mixing bowl and beat for a minute on high speed to lower its temperature, then add the eggs, mixing well after each egg.
4. Pour the eclaire dough into a baking dish and form long or round eclairs (profiterol) on a tray lined with baking sheet.
5. Bake the eclairs in the oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the eclairs to cool completely before filling.
6. Get ready lemon cream for cakes , then combine it with whipped cream and powdered sugar.
7. Fill the eclairs with the lemon cream obtained and let them cool for at least 2 hours before serving.
8. Optionally, for decoration, you can opt for a sugar glaze to spread over lemon eclairs: combine 4-5 tablespoons of powdered sugar with 1 teaspoon of water and mix, add water in drops, until you get a consistency thick but flowing.
9. Garnish the eclairs with lemon using this glaze.3
Cod shell in crispy sesame dough
For fish, you can serve french fries and mayonnaise sauce separately, mixed with chopped cucumbers and chopped greens.
Healthy eating can also be delicious. Cook a sesame hake.
- 1 kg of hake
- 150 g greased oil
- 40 ml of homemade milk or yogurt
- 80 g of sifted flour
- the category of chicken eggs & # 8220selective & # 8221
- 30 g butter
- 10 g granulated sugar
- sesame seeds & # 8211 200 g.
All cooking will take: 40 min. Take 4 servings, each containing: 135 kcal.
How to cook a dish:
- Cut the hake fillet (skinless) into thin, long pieces
- Mix the flour with fine sugar, milk (or yogurt), refined butter, egg yolk, mix everything well
- In the resulting dough, gently inject the beaten protein
- Dry the sesame seeds in a dry pan, a slight crack appears, turn off the stove immediately
- Dip on pieces of hake in boiled dough, roll in dry sesame and place on a pan with hot oil
- Put the pieces evenly in a classic gold shade
- Put the fish on a baking sheet and send it for five minutes in a preheated oven
- When serving, be sure to sprinkle with ghee.
Note: dried sesame seeds are not only tasty, but also very useful.
Fish dishes for Florii 2021: White fish in spicy tomato sauce with natural potato garnish
Ingredients White fish in spicy tomato sauce with natural potato garnish
1 kg of fresh, cleaned fish
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation White fish in spicy tomato sauce with natural potato garnish
Washed fish (fillets or trunks) is cut into suitable large pieces that are greased with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, seasoned and put in a tray.
Put the pan in the oven and keep it on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Preparation of the sauce: In a frying pan put the remaining oil in which you add the crushed garlic and the hot pepper washed, cleaned of seeds and finely chopped, the mixture is put on medium heat.
After 1 minute, add the tomato paste, which is thinned with 2 glasses of water, let it simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
Now add the chopped tarragon, salt, pepper and bay leaves to the sauce. Boil for another 1-2 minutes.
The sauce thus prepared is poured over the fish from the tray which is placed in the oven, over medium heat, for another 20 minutes.
The preparation is served hot, sprinkled with freshly ground pepper.
When serving, along with this preparation you can serve a garnish of natural potatoes, sprinkled with finely chopped green parsley.