We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I boiled the core in a pot, with all the seeds, because it was not possible to choose them, since it was unripe.
After about an hour they started to come to the surface on their own and I gathered them one by one with a sieve.
I managed to get them out of almost everyone, what is left is insignificant ...
Then I added the sugar and let it boil for about 3-4 hours, because there was a lot of juice, until it dropped well ..
At the end I added the lemon juice and the grated peel of a lemon.
I let it cool for 10 minutes and put it in jars.
The aroma was very good, it was a shame to throw the watermelon ...