Crunchy Romaine Salad With Cilantro Ranch Dressing
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Serves 4 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups salad and 2 tbsp. dressing)
For a vibrant green dressing, whiz all the dressing ingredients in a blender instead of whisking together in a bowl. Feel free to use this dressing to top any combination of greens and crunchy vegetables. Double the recipe, and you’ll have extra dressing on hand for the week.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/4 cup whole buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 grated small garlic clove
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- Calories 60
- Fat 4g
- Satfat 0g
- Unsatfat 3g
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 3g
- Added sugars 0g
- Sodium 238mg
- Calcium 5% DV
- Potassium 8% DV
How to Make It
Whisk together finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems, whole buttermilk, canola mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, kosher salt, and grated small garlic clove in a medium bowl.
Combine torn romaine lettuce, thinly sliced radishes, and matchstick-cut carrots. Divide among 4 plates, and drizzle with dressing.