BUSH'S® Chipotle Grilled Pinto Beans With Honey [Ad]
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH’S® Pinto Beans, drained
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 jalapeno, halved and seeded
- 1 medium onion, peeled and halved
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 12-inch x 12-inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil (for grill version)
How to Make It
Turn up edges of aluminum foil to form a tray, set aside. Heat grill to medium.
Cook bacon strips, jalapeno and onion directly on grill until cooked thoroughly but not charred.
Remove to cutting board, chop evenly and place on aluminum foil tray. Toss with beans, chile powder, garlic and honey.
Keep warm in foil tray until serving.
Total Fat 110g
Saturated Fat 4g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 8%