Asian Sesame Red Cabbage Overnight Oats with Cashews
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this Asian-inspired overnight oats bowl, crispy red cabbage is sautéed with sesame oil and Sambal Oelek for a breakfast that is sure to awaken the taste buds. Crowned with crunchy cashew topping and crisp green onions, this recipe takes stir-fry to the next level.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- Basic Overnight Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Calories 404
- Fat 21.5g
- Satfat 3.5g
- Monofat 9.3g
- Polyfat 4.4g
- Protein 14g
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugars 6g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 609mg
- Calcium 242mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add cabbage, salt, and pepper, and cook until cabbage is slightly wilted, about 5-7 minutes. Add sesame oil and sambal oelek; remove from heat.
Top oats evenly with cabbage mixture, sesame seeds, cashews, red chili flakes, and green onions.